Our mission is to provide the students at Kalamunda Christian School with a solid Christian foundation that leads them towards being productive and strong individuals who can contribute positively to a wider community.
This vision focuses on achieving success through an education that is underpinned by a Christ-centred approach, and
- offers an environment that supports academic excellence;
- creates opportunities for creativity and critical thinking;
- encourages participation in a wide range of sporting programmes;
- fosters opportunities to participate in an outstanding music programme.
Our mission and vision is underpinned by our core values:
- Integrity: seeking truth, honesty, and wisdom in all things.
- Honour: treating others with respect, valuing the individual and promoting a sense of belonging for all.
- Humility: embodying a gracious and other-person-centred approach to relationships.
- Love of learning: pursuing academic excellence through explicit instruction of foundational concepts and investigative learning; fostering the needs of all students.
We are committed to:
- developing positive relationships with students and their families;
- knowing our students and setting them on a path to success;
- maintaining high expectations of all our students through clearly defined standards;
- valuing each student and staff member and treating everyone with respect, kindness and fairness;
- seeking ways to constantly improve by providing quality teaching and learning, pastoral care and a safe environment;
- communicating clearly and efficiently both internally and with the broader community.